Sunday, November 2, 2008

So very excited!!

I just happen to be the happiest man on the planet earth right now! Well since we found out last Monday. We're going to have a baby!

The whole accumulation of emotions are unbelievable right now and can just sum it up to excitement!

7 comments:

dana liston said...

Congratulations Eric and Jill!!! That is so cool! How is Jill feeling? Is she sick? When is she due? It will be so fun to have a new baby in the house and Isabell will be a great big sis!

Tiffany said...

congratulations you guys! That's exciting. You and Josh and Kati will have little ones around the same age :-) I hope Jill is feeling well.

Josh said...

Many congrats man. I certainly know what if feels like. Each day I see the weirdest things for the first time again. I pay more attention to others with kids. I am happy for you guys.

Coral said...

Congratulations!!!

eric said...

all- thank you so much! we're estimating June for the due date.

dana- i know izzy is going to be an awesome big sis. Jill isnt too sick so far she is very excited too!

tiffany- ya it's sounding familiar when us cousins were kids, it's crazy

josh- thanks man!

greg & coral- thanks!

TRICIA said...

so fun! we are really excited!

eric said...

thanks TrishaFisha