Tuesday, October 21, 2008

getting started


Hi all. I wanted a spot for my family too and will do my best to update it at least once a week. We've been busy working on the house and trying to get settled in. We've already killed 2 hobo's in the bathroom but haven't found any others yet. We're very excited for Isabelle's birthday party Saturday and it should be a blast. Jill is going to a concert that evening with a friend from work and I'll most likely be working on my stuff in peace. I would also like to put up a nice post here of our wedding photos for everyone to see.

e

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Guys! This is Tiffany, I just had to say hello. Good luck with the business!

Coral said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!

dana liston said...

hi Eric and Jill - it's fun to see your blog!

eric said...

Scott & Tiffany- thank you so much and thank you!

Greg & Coral- not new but wanted a place for my family. thanks!

Dana- thank you!